The Medical Assistant Program readies students to obtain industry certification and work in healthcare facilities like hospitals, clinics, and doctor’s offices. By completing the program, students will satisfy the training prerequisites to sit for the Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) and the Certified Administrative Assistant (CMAA) exams, backed by the National Health Association (NHA) and the American Medical Certification Association (AMCA).
CIP Code : 51.0801
- All Practice and Certifications Exams
- Quizzes and Exams
|Cost of Program:|
Online Self Paced Option
- Must be completed within the timeframe 8 weeks (however can be completed at the students pace day or night)
- Price is $2000 less than the original fee for online only
Schedule of Classes
- January 17th – March 10th 2023
- March 13thth – April 28th 2023
- May 1st – June 23rd 2023
- June 26th – August 18th 2023
- August 21st – October 13th 2023
- October 16th – Dec.8th 2023
For more details about this program, send us a message here.